Today we’re sharing some fun tea party theme ideas like this tea pot place card printable. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
My middle child is turning 7 next week. 7! How did the time go by so fast?? Not only is she turning 7 but she’s turning 7 on the 7th. That means that this year is her Golden Birthday and as such we decided to celebrate in style by hosting a tea party at a local tea shop with 7 of her closest friends.
Now if you know Molly, you know she LOVES going to tea. It’s something she’s done with me and Grandma as a special outing and sharing tea with loved ones holds a special place in our hearts. I would enjoy a cup of tea in the morning with my nanny growing up and it was always something that provided comfort. Plus, we celebrated with a tea party at home on her first birthday so it was only fitting to repeat for her golden birthday.
With every party we’ve hosted, we’ve always included a fun party favor for guests to take home with them. And this year we decided to not only make party favors but turn them into place cards so the girls know where to sit when they come to the tea house. We’ve hidden a fun surprise inside: a Bigelow tea bag to enjoy at home. We’re huge fans of Bigelow so it was only fitting that we include our favorite variety in our favors.
This fun project can be made with a paper cutting machine or you can print out the printable we have provided below and cut out with scissors. Either way, your guests will love taking this treat home with them after the party!
Tea Party Theme Ideas: Tea Pot Place Card Printable
What you’ll need:
- Teapot place card printable or Cricut file
- Cardstock in color of choice
- Box of Bigelow Constant Comment
- Flower (store bought or homemade)
- Gift tag peronalized with each guest’s name
- Hot glue
- Double sided sticky tape
What you do:
1. Cut out printable or SVG file onto card stock.
2. Fold each teapot up so that the top aligns together.
3. Add flower to top of tea pot using hot glue gun and attach personalized gift tag with a piece of thread.
4. Inside the tea pot, use double sided sticky tape to adhere one tea bag to the back tea pot.
5. Close tea pot up and secure top with double sided sticky tape.
Looking to make your own tea pot place card holders but need the tea? You can find Bigelow Constant Comment at Walmart in the Tea and Coffee aisle! You can find more from Bigelow on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Who do you share a pot of tea with?
Love this post? Check out a few just like it:
Pin this article for later!
Click the Pin button on the image below to save for later.