Creating your own DIY body scrub to give as gifts this year is an inexpensive way to get everyone on your list a little something special. Plus you are also gifting a little relaxation as well!
By customizing the scents of the essential oils you use, you can personalize each scrub you make for hte person you’re gifting it to, or simply make your favorite scent to share.
After using the scrub, your skin will feel smooth, refreshed, and will have a healthy, exfoliated glow.
DIY Body Scrub
- salt or sugar
- oil (baby oil, coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, safflower oil, or vegetable oil can be used)
- essential oils
1. Add your choice of salt or sugar to a container.
2. Add in the oil you’ve chosen.
3. Choose a combination of essential oils or just one. I love Lavender and Camphor Oil together.
4. Add a few drops (2-3 each) of the scents you want.
5. Stir together to combine.
6. Add more oil to get it to the consistency you want.
7. Label with the scents you used and whether it is a salt or sugar scrub.
8. Test it out on your hand and see how awesome your skin looks after using it!