I love receiving homemade gifts. There’s something about knowing that someone thought of you enough to make a gift for you that touches my heart. Now don’t get me wrong – I love any and all gifts! But homemade is always special.
If you’re looking for some homemade valentines day gifts then look no further. Below are some great ideas to get you started on gifts to make friends and family to celebrate the day of love.
Homemade Valentines Day Gifts
1. Easy DIY Valentine Jar Gift Idea ~ Thrifty Jinxy
2. Sweet Nothings DIY Photo Frame ~ Mama Buzz
3. Guardian Angel Message in a Bottle ~ About a Mom
4. DIY Valentine Gifts ~ Confessions of an Overworked Mom
5. DIY Valentine Jewelry ~ Kid Pep
6. Valentine Gifts in a Jar ~ Home Cooking Memories
7. DIY Pillow Freezer Paper Image Transfer ~ A Moms Take
8. Handmade Valentines Gifts ~ We Like to Learn as We Go
9. Framed Valentine Subway Art ~ New House New Home
10. Homemade Bath Bombs Gift Idea ~ Chica Circle
11. DIY Valentine Magnets ~ Mama Buzz
12. DIY Love Photo Holder ~ Mom Endeavors
13. DIY Valentine Glitter Heart Mug ~ Pink When
14. Frugal Easy Last Minute Valentine’s Gift ~ Organized 31
15. Homemade Gift Idea Framed Recipe Cards ~ Home Cooking Memories
What is your favorite gift to give for Valentine’s Day?
This post was originally featured on February 5, 2015.