It’s only a few weeks from Thanksgiving and I’m in full planning mode for the table. So in addition to the turkey napkin rings I’m also making these pinecone turkey place card holders.
This simple craft is perfect for the kids to help out with and is easy to make! Within 10 minutes you’ll have a gorgeous craft to add to each place setting and let everyone know where they’re sitting.
Or you can keep it simple and just include these cute turkeys at the kids table. Either way, they’re pretty fun to make.
Pinecone Turkey Place Card Holders
What You’ll Need:
- Construction paper in Fall colors
- Yellow felt
What You Do:
1. Cut out feathers from Fall colored paper. I used brown, orange, and red.
2. Glue feathers onto pinecone with glue.
3. Nestle the assortment of colors in the pinecone to create turkey feathers.
4. Cut out beak from yellow felt.
5. Glue beak onto pinecone stem.
6. Set your turkeys aside and let dry.
7. While your turkeys are drying cut out the placecard name papers.
8. Write the names of your guests on each sheet of paper and slip the paper into the pinecone needles.
9. Add placecards to your table and enjoy!